I was able to pick up my trailer last Friday from my K sisters house and it is now parked in front of my house! Sorry neighbors…
And now I’m going to begin the remodel! YEAH! Here are some pictures before I started tearing things apart.
Parley was an awesome helper!
I cleaned out all of the cupboards, took all the cabinet doors and the bathroom door off. I made a chart so that I will know what doors go where. I will be changing out the knobs and painting each one. I will put chalkboard paint on the bathroom door. I took the table off, took the cushions out so I can have my mom recover them and I took all the curtains down. I will be putting up different types of blinds that will block out the light.
Here are pictures of what the trailer looks like after the first day. It’s a little messy, but I’m happy to have been able to start working on getting it remodeled!
I also put together a time lapse video of my work! So much fun!
Here’s a list of things I will be working on in the next couple of weeks:
- Fix water damage
- Clean, clean, clean
- Remove table
- Clean out the storage under the table benches
- Ensure the propane and water lines are good
- Take off kitchen counter and replace with a shorter one
- Purchase new batteries and propane tanks
I’m also beginning the list of expenses so I can figure out how much all of this remodel is costing me! I will try to keep the costs low so I can have more in savings for when I hit the road.
I’m still trying to figure out if the trailer is a girl or a boy, and what I need to name her/him. I’m sure it will come to me as I work on it more.
That’s it for this week!! Make sure to come back next Tuesday to see more of my progress!